Been meaning to replace the refrigerator vent since the start of this project, but it was not at the top of the list. Not even near it. Thought it was an eyesore, it still worked. VTS sells a great reproduction of this item and it is not expensive, so we sent off for one.
After a coat or three of silver looks just right.

Next up was the nameplate, by the entry door. It was basically gray, though I had attempted to polish it before. I primed it with gray, then two coats of silver spray. With a tiny brush and a 50 cent bottle of paint from wally looks a whole lot better.

It's all in the details.... after the last photo I added a bit more silver to hide some slight blue streaking....

Next up -- camping in Asheville!