Saturday

Flooring going in






















I love Trafficmaster Allure vinyl planks for the trailer. It is waterproof, looks great to me, and holds up really well in the roughly treated interior. Also HD carries it which makes it very convenient.
I decided to go with cork look this time, as I have used the wood planks twice before.
I used a box of wood plank look under the gaucho where it can't be seen, and then two boxes of the new cork look through the living area. I hope to use carpet in the bedroom, and the cork in the bathroom. I just like having carpet to seperate the bedroom from the other areas. My own quirky taste in action.
The process of installing the living area took a few hours today, then I put back in the gaucho and some trim.
Looking so much better inside the old rig. She deserves the new look after years of sitting unused!